VOLUNTEER YOUR TIME
Show Your Support
Want to join our efforts but not sure where to start? Volunteer Your Time and take advantage of this incredible opportunity to lend your support. It’s a great way to contribute to our cause, and every little bit counts towards paving the path for a better tomorrow. Get in touch with us today for more details about how you can help.
MAKE A DONATION
Make A True Change
Our organization always appreciates the generosity and involvement of people like you, with every contribution going towards making Damos Law an even better Non-Profit Organization than it already is. We want to provide you with the correct and appropriate information pertaining to your mode of support, so don’t hesitate to contact us with your questions.
PARTNER WITH US
Help Us Soar
This is one of the simplest ways to help out our cause. We believe the best way for our initiatives to be successful is for the community to actively get involved. This is an easy and efficient way of contributing to the great work we do at Damos Law. Get in touch with any questions about how you can Partner with Us today.
Help Us Soar
Know what to do if someone is NOT OK, and you want to help right now!
'SEMPI Social Communication Model©!'
The SEMPI SCM teaches THE NEXT STEP to the 'ARE YOU OK?' question, if this question feels too hard to sit with, feels confusing, or just doesn't feel right for the person saying 'NO.'
• The SEMPI SCM teaches community members, deeper level empathetic conversation skills, (in under 20 minutes), to instigate when someone is NOT OK and needs to talk straightaway.
• The SEMPI SCM is written to teach community empowerment, reduce stigma and loneliness, and to save lives.
• This SEMPI SCM has a ‘pay it forward' philosophy, so that is can get out into the community faster.
• The SEMPI SCM works by having two people sit together, (a Listener, and a Sharer). The 'Sharer' asks the 'Listener' to run through the SEMPI SCM with them, and together they can speak about exactly what is happening in the 'Sharers' life, for them right now, then they can swap roles, and pay it forward!
• The SEMPI SCM teaches 'Social and Emotional Learning' activities (SEL).
• The SEMPI SCM promotes a broader 'needs' and personal insight vocabulary.
• The SEMPI SCM strengthens the skills of communication, so that all parties feel heard, validated, and understood, while teaching practical listening skills, which are crucial to allowing community members to feel truly heard. Learning these skills may lead to a more equal social class power balance, while CROSSING RACE, CREED, AGE, COLOUR AND RELIGION.
• The 'SSCM' gives an immediate snapshot into a persons mental and physical health, right at that moment, so that a concise, and accurate plan can be devised if needed, by the 'Listener' and the 'Sharer', and then shared with a health care professional, when necessary.
• The 'SEMPI SCM,' is designed to stop the loneliness, silence, stigma, and isolation, that exists within our communities AND CAN BE USED intergenerationally!
• The SEMPI SCM is helping to create a world where people do not simply survive, but engage in a way that works to achieve invigorating internal and interpersonal satisfaction.
• The SEMPI SCM is currently being used within community to allow all members, no matter their story, to learn to have an empowered voice, while gaining insight into their own story.
• PLEASE NOTE, THE SEMPI SCM IS NOT a counselling model.
• The SEMPI SCM community model version is FREE FOR EVERYONE!
• Please go to for more information to help others, @AlyseTobler
Contact us today and start getting involved.